Potain self-erecting and top-slewing cranes.
K.I.G.O d.o.o. is an official dealer for distribution of Potain Tower Cranes in Serbia. Potain brand is part of the global corporation Manitowoc Crane Group which is one of the leading companies worldwide in the terms of production and distribution of tower cranes since 1928. Constant innovations and efforts to meet customer’s needs make the products of Potain brand one of the most modern and performing.
Self-erecting cranes are rapid, adaptable and easy to manipulate, transport and mounting. They are a perfect assistant at construction of smaller residential or business buildings. Ferokov offers its customers a large fleet of self-erecting cranes with jib lenghts from 16m up to 50m.
Advantages of self-erecting cranes:
high performance and optimised construction process thereof
simplicity (self-erecting cranes are easy to manipulate by a remote control, mountings and dismantlings are fast and simplified)
Building a house or a non-residential unit can be fast, easy and cost-effective. There are different models of self-erecting cranes in Ferokov fleet: IGO, HD, HDT and HUP, that meet the needs and expectations for building and renovating the building, covering roofs etc. Potain HUP 40-30 is one of the most modern and versatile crane in the segment. It is technologically advanced, highly performing and cost effective. The advantage of this series is its jib adaptability, telescopic mast, compact dimensions and remote system Smart Set Up which makes the crane easy to mount and manipulate.
Top-slewing cranes (GME cranes) are a MUST HAVE of every large construction site. Extremely adaptable and suitable for urban centres as well as for vast j0bsites, for construction of high and complex buildings. The adaptability options are almost infinite. Potain brand in the frame of Manitowoc Crane Group has become one of the world’s leading producers in the field of development of top-slewing cranes of different capacities and funcionalities. Today, their customer driven culture, The Manitowoc Way, promotes innovation and velocity to better compete in an ever changing world.
The CCS system (Crane control system), which is implemented in the majority of new crane series, enables a faster and more precise manipulation and a constant control of the crane performance.
There are various models of top-slewing cranes in our fleet: MCT, MDT, MDT CCS (topless cranes) and MD (cranes with the top).
Manitowoc Crane Control System (CCS) offers a user-friendly interface, full graphic display, ergonomic controls, a jog dial for easier navigation and data input, and parts commonality across Grove, Manitowoc and Potain product lines enhancing operator familiarization and serviceability.
- Highest safety standards in the tower crane industry – With proven components and innovative design, the CCS system allows MDT CCS cranes to set the new benchmark in the tower crane industry.
- Increased performances – The CCS allows a more precise information exchange and analysis on the crane which maximizes lifting capacities and provides more flexibility on job sites.
- Optimized ergonomic control – Premium Ultra View cab is equipped with a complete new driver control unit for enhanced ergonomics and comfort.
- Fast and easy set up – All crane configuration limit settings are completed using the CCS display from within the cab and it takes only 15 minutes to configure and calibrate the crane.
- Integrated maintenance – MDT CCS range cranes provide CCS for an integrated on-site maintenance tool to diagnose and centralize maintenance.
Configure yourself a crane depending on your jobsite’s needs. Input the jib length and height under hook depending on the dimensions of your building. Depending on the weight of the carriage input the minimum capacity of the jib (capacity at the jib end).
Technical data sheets